- Immigrants Rising is now offering Virtual Wellness Gatherings for Undocumented young people to help them stay grounded and connected to one another during these challenging times. For times and days, visit Immigrant's Rising Wellness Gatherings.
- Community Counseling Center provides short-term, low-cost, professional counseling for individuals, couples and families who would not otherwise be able to afford it. Most clients have no insurance and a low to moderate income.
- Transitions Mental Health has numerous services for community members. Check out their monthly calendars to see what is happening at their wellness centers: Wellness Calendars.
- RISE serves both victims of intimate partner violence and sexual assault/abuse and their loved ones. RISE provides comprehensive programs, services and resources to the community.
UFW Foundation is now offering FREE legal services at Cuesta!
Cuesta College and the UFW Foundation's accredited immigration attorneys have partnered to bring FREE immigration legal services to ALL students, staff and faculty. All consultations are completely confidential.
Important Note: Appointments are over Zoom until further notice due to COVID-19.
Make an appointment today!
- DACA Renewals
- Naturalization Process
- Family Petitions
- Adjustment Status
- Visas (U, T, Special Immigrant Juvenile)
Immigration Consultations and more!
The Central Coast Coalition for Undocumented Student Success (CCC-USS) is a partnership between educators on the Central Coast who are dedicated to creating and sustaining a system to support undocumented students in our region so that they can achieve their personal and professional goals.
- UndocuAlly Trainings for K- 12 and Post- Secondary Educators
- Funding to assist with DACA, Professional Development, Emergencies
- Advocacy to increase access to resources for undocumented communities
Congressperson Salud Carbajal
34th District Representative for California| carbajal.house.gov
SLO Office (805)546-8348 | Santa Maria Office (805) 730-1710
Contact: Erica Reyes (Mondays & Wednesdays- SLO Office) (Tuesdays and Thursdays-Santa Maria Office) |
Contact: Blanca Figueroa | (805) 699-1440 | email@example.com
805 Immigrant | Central Coast Immigrant Rights Coalition
CCIRC was developed in 2014, with the support of the California Immigrant Policy Center (CIPC), to serve as a sustainable and growing network and coalition for ever-more effective long-term immigrant rights advocacy work at the local, regional, state, and national level.
805immigrant.org | firstname.lastname@example.org
Immigrants Rising empowers undocumented young people to achieve educational and career goals through
personal, institutional and policy transformation. Immigrants Rising envisions an
America where all young people can pursue and complete an education with confidence
and without constraint.