All Classified, Management, Administrators and Supervisory staff are paid on the last day of each month. This pay includes:
- Normal duties performed from the 1st - the last day of that month.
- Any extra hours or overtime work from the 16th of the prior month through the 15th of the current month.
- Leaves taken from the 16th of the prior month through the 15th of the current month.
*Please note: Holidays do not need to be reported under "Hours absent". You will not be docked for District Holidays where the district is closed*
- Monthly Report of Leave - This form must be turned in to the Payroll office every month, even if no leaves were taken.
- Absence Codes - This is a description of leave codes and the time allowed for each leave type.
- Request for Leave (Classified, Confidential, Administrators, Managers and Supervisors)
- To make changes to your withholding allowances or to add, change or cancel a direct deposit, see General Payroll Forms.
- The Annual Payroll Calendar shows paydays and document deadlines for payroll processing.
Please contact us with questions or concerns.