Maximum Vacation changed effective 7/01/2022 - You may now only keep two years worth of accruals in your Vacation leave bank. Click here to determine your maximum amount.
All Classified, Management, Administrators and Supervisory staff are paid on the last day of each month. This pay includes:
- Normal duties performed from the 1st - the last day of that month
- Any extra hours or overtime work from the 1st - the deadline day of the current month
- Revisions to a previous month
- Payroll Hours (Overtime, Extra Hours, Comp Time Earned and Leave without Pay)
- Leave Report - Use Leave Report to report/request time for the current month (PDF instructions/Video)
- Request Time Off - Use Request Time Off for future months up to 12 months (PDF instructions/Video)
- Maximum Vacation Accrual Information
- Instructions for Leaves Approval - Managers/Approvers Only
- To make changes to your withholding allowances or to add, change or cancel a direct deposit, see General Payroll Forms.
- The Annual Payroll Calendar shows paydays and document deadlines for payroll processing:
Please contact us with questions or concerns.