Reprographics Top 9 Helpful Hints
- Please remove all staples and post-it notes from originals.
- Avoid tape or glue on originals.
- Always keep pink copy of work order.
- Number all pages to avoid pages from getting out of order during the copying process.
- Avoid solid black areas on originals.
- Each printed side of original counts as one page (example: one page printed on both sides counts as two originals.)
- Originals should be either 8-1/2 x 11 or 8-1/2 x 14 or 11 x 17. Please avoid odd size originals.
- Ideally, there should be at least a quarter inch margin on originals.
- The "due date" should be the day you need your job completed by. Turning your job in two weeks before the given "due date" does not mean you'll get it back earlier than the given "due date".