Vice President of Academic Affairs
Dr. Deborah Wulff
Assistant Superintendent/Vice President
Melinda Weaver, Administrative Assistant
Mylea Christensen, Support Technician
Functions of Academic Affairs
The functions of the Department of Academic Affairs are to provide leadership and coordination for all of the instructional programs, including both credit and fee-based programs. The department is also responsible for coordinating and supervising the Library/Learning Resources and Institutional Research departments.
Academic Affairs provides support for curriculum development, class schedule development, catalog development, accreditation self-study, staff development, and FLEX activities development.
Academic Affairs seeks to support faculty through orientation and training. It also leads the Curriculum Committee and serves as the Accreditation Liaison for Cuesta College.
Academic Affairs Deans
- Madeline Medeiros, Dean of Arts, Humanities & Social Sciences
- Dr. Jason Curtis, Dean of Mathematics & Sciences, Nursing & Allied Health, and Athletics
- Dr. John Cascamo, Dean of Workforce and Economic Development
- Dr. Ryan Cartnal, Dean of Institutional Research, Library, Learning Resources & Instructional Technology
Academic Affairs Directors
- Que Dang, Director of Student Equity & Success Centers
- Marcia Scott, Director of Nursing
- Robert Mariucci, Director of Athletics
- Katie Mervin, Director of Cuesta Children's Center
- Dr. Matthew Green, Director of Workforce Economic Development & Community Programs
- Mia Ruiz, Associate Director of Continuing Education and Special Programs
- Gayla Jurevich, Director of Business & Entrepreneurship Center