South County Student Success and Support Programs
The Student Success and Support Programs Team is focused on providing access, engagement, and support to our students.
Students at the South County Center can visit Student Support and Success Programs in the 900 Wing, Room 913 at Arroyo Grande High School for help with admissions, registration, transcripts, their academic records, myCuesta password resets, and for help meeting with Academic Counselors and Financial Aid Technicians.
Students can go to the Cuesta College Bookstore to purchase textbooks.
Scantrons, blue books and pencils are available for purchase at the South Counter Center Office, Room 913, any time during the semester.
To make an appointment with an academic counselor, call (805) 546-3138 or go to the
Connect with a Counselor webpage. (Counseling appointments are offered in-person and online.)
Email firstname.lastname@example.org to schedule an appointment - Remember to include your student i.d.
When the South County Center is open, the Library has hours on Tuesdays and Wednesdays, from 5:00-7:00 p.m. in room 907 during the semester.
ADDITIONAL STUDENT SUCCESS & SUPPORT PROGRAMS ARE AVAILABLE ON THE SAN LUIS OBISPO CAMPUS
- CalWORKs- Assists student welfare recipients to transition off welfare
- CARE - Cooperative Agencies Resources for Education
- EOPS - Extended Opportunity Program and Services
- Foster Youth
- Children's Center
- Continuing Education Program/ESL/GED
- Disability Support Programs & Services (DSPS)
- Student Health Centerand Mental Health Services
- Student Complaint Process
- Student Incident - Well Being Concern Resources
- Student Life and Associated Students of Cuesta College (ASCC)
- Student Success Centers & Tutoring Services
- Veterans Services