DE Cuesta Policies and Procedures
Policies and Procedures
Vetted and approved by the Distance Education Committee and the Academic Senate.
- OEI Course Design Rubric: Standards for course design, interaction, learner support, and accessibility. Adoption as a standard for Cuesta College in Fall 2015.
- Cuesta College is a member of the CVC/OEI Consortium Colleges and designing courses for the Course Exchange through the Course Design Academy. Interested faculty should communicate with the Cuesta College Review Team by submitting an interest form.
- Administrative Procedure 4105: Definition of distance education, delivery modalities, course approval process, regulations regarding "regular and effective contact."
- Academic Honesty and Standards of Conduct
- Best Practices for Distance Education Pedagogical Readiness for Faculty
- Best Practices for Distance Education Technology Readiness for Faculty
- Minimum DE course structure and content requirements