Classroom Technology Training
Information Technology Training
Information Technology (formerly "Computer Services") provides training to Cuesta College employees. Trainings include:
- MS Office 365 / OneDrive
- Web Creation (OU Campus)
- Computer hardware and software
Audio/visual hardware and software
- To view a course description, click on the class name.
- To enroll in a class using a Cuesta computer:
Click the "Enroll in this class" link and then Send the preformatted e-mail.
- To enroll in a class using an off-campus computer:
Send an e-mail to email@example.com, specifying desired class, date and time.
- To view a map of the class' location, click on the location name.
Contact Information Technology (ext 3248) for additional information.
Instructional Technology Training
In addition to IT training opportunities (above), your Instructional Designer has training opportunities covering best practices and trends in education. Trainings include:
- Canvas Resources
- Distant Education Certification
- Online Conferencing,
- Accessible content
- Captioning Videos
- Creating Instructional Videos
- Online Gradebook
- Embedding Resources
- Online Education Initiative (OEI) Resources
- Goggle Drive
In addition to training classes, an Open Lab is available for any instructor needing assistance on most Wednesdays, 10:00am - 1:00pm (North County campus, room N5004) and most Thursdays, 2:00-5:00 pm (SLO campus, room 3144).