CCAP Enrollment Steps
Cuesta College's College and Career Access Pathways (CCAP) Courses Require Three Enrollment Steps for Successful Registration:
1. Term-Specific Cuesta College Admissions Application
2. (One-Time) CCAP Permit to Enroll Form
3. (Course-Specific) CCAP Enrollment Form
Once the above steps are completed, Cuesta College staff will manually register students into the appropriate CCAP course. For Year-Round CCAP Classes, the Enrollment Deadline is: Friday, March 31st, 2023.
Enrollment Steps Per Role:
- Begin at first question; just before STEP 1;and work through the remaining steps applicable to you
- Proceed to STEP 6 and review Parent Directions
- Proceed to STEP 6 and review Counselor Directions
- Proceed to STEP 6 and review Principal Directions
Have you ever applied to or attended Cuesta College?
If No: Begin at STEP 1
If Yes: Proceed to STEP 2
If enrolled at Cuesta College in the same term as your CCAP course: Proceed to STEP 4
(First Time Students only)
OpenCCCApply is a Third Party Account that is required for first time Cuesta College applicants to start and complete Cuesta College Admissions Application.
Start your OpenCCCApply online HERE.
See Step by Step Video of Creating an OpenCCCApply Account for CCAP Students:
Once completed, please stay logged into your CCCApply account and proceed to the STEP 3: Cuesta College Admissions Application
(Previously Applied or Attended Cuesta College Dual Enrollment Students)
Previously applied Cuesta College applicants will need to re-access their OpenCCCApply Account.
If you need assistance re-logging into your OpenCCCApply Account, please try "Recover Account" on OpenCCCApply's website.
CCCApply Login Account Support can be contacted through phone or e-mail:
Phone: (877) 247-4836
STEP 3: Cuesta College Admissions Application
(Term-Specific Admissions Application is required)
Cuesta College Admissions Application can be found here:
See Step by Step Admissions Application Video for CCAP Students:
Once completed, please review STEP 4 for information on next steps with your myCuesta login
High School Teachers: See CCAP Admissions Application Activity Guide to prepare students prior to time spent on their Admissions Application:
STEP 4: Have you set up your myCuesta portal and can successfully log into your myCuesta portal?
- No: Proceed to STEP 5
- Yes and CCAP Permit to Enroll is not completed/on file: Proceed to STEP 6
- Yes and CCAP Permit to Enroll is completed/on file: Proceed to STEP 7
STEP 5: Setup and Login to your myCuesta Portal
Once your first Cuesta College admissions application is submitted, Cuesta College will e-mail you in 2-3 business days with your myCuesta login.
Please see instructions for:
- Setting up myCuesta Portal
- Re-gaining Access to myCuesta Portal
Need additional support with your myCuesta Login?
Please contact Cuesta College Enrollment Services at:
Logging into your myCuesta is required to access STEP 6 & STEP 7: CCAP Permit to Enroll Form; CCAP Enrollment Form
STEP 6: CCAP Permit to Enroll Form
(One-Time Approval Form)
This permit is ONLY for CCAP courses and is valid for the duration of your entire time in high school.
See Step by Step CCAP Permit & Enrollment Form Video for CCAP Students:
You may also follow the steps below:
- Make sure you are logged into your myCuesta portal (see STEP 5 for myCuesta login support)
- In a new tab, open CCAP Permit to Enroll
English and Spanish Paper CCAP Permit to Enroll Forms can be accessed by your Dual Enrollment/CCAP high school teacher and/or by e-mailing email@example.com.
STEP 7: CCAP Enrollment Form
(Course-Specific Forms are required for every CCAP Course)
See Step by Step CCAP Permit & Enrollment Form Video for CCAP Students; skip to the two (2) minute mark:
You may also follow the steps below:
- Make sure you are logged into your myCuesta portal
- In a new tab, open CCAP Enrollment Form