- REMAIN CALM
- DUCK and COVER or drop to the floor and take COVER under a desk or sturdy table. HOLD ON-if it moves, move with it.
- In ALL CASES stay away from glass windows shelves, and heavy equipment.
- Prepare for aftershocks
- WHEN SAFE exit the building by quickly walking to the nearest exit, alerting people as you go.
- Assist individuals with disabilities to the nearest exit
- Assist individuals with injuries (if possible) to the nearest exit.
- Move to a clear area at least 150 feet away from the affected building(s).
- Go to your designated evacuation point.
- Keep walkways clear for emergency vehicles.
- Be aware of structural damage and assist both people with disabilities and injuries.
- Ensure affected facilities and/or occupants have been fully evacuated.
- Report damage to facilities, 805-546-3282 for SLO and NCC.
- DO NOT RE-ENTER buildings until the building has been determined safe.
-if you have been asked to vacate, do not return to a building until told to do so by Cuesta College Police personnel or the Administrator In-charge