- Activate the nearest fire alarm and call x3911 or (805) 546-3205 (SLO), x4911 or (805) 591-6205 (NCC)
- Evacuate the building by quickly walking to the nearest exit.
WHEN THE ALARM SOUNDS: (lOUD AND INTERMITTENT)
- Evacuate the building by quickly walking to the nearest exits.
- Alert people as you exit.
- Assist people with disabilities to exits:
-This may include helping individuals in wheelchairs to second floor elevator lobbies for rescue.
-Assist deaf or hard of hearing individuals to exits.
- Close all doors as you leave.
- Move to your designated evacuation area .
- Keep the walkways and roadways clear for emergency vehicles.
- DO NOT RE-ENTER the building.
- Await further instructions.
- Do not return to the building until told to do so by Cuesta College Police personnel or by the Administrator In-charge.
- Please remember that it is often what you are unable to see that is dangerous.
- Toxic gases or hazardous chemicals may activate a fire alarm.
- Be safe. EVacUate!