Veterans Resource Center
SUPPORT. LEARNING. CAMARADERIE.
The Veterans Resource Center (VRC) is the heart of Cuesta College’s veteran community and serves as a one stop service area for academic support and a gathering place for veterans to connect with each other. All active duty military, veterans, reservists, and dependents of veterans from all branches of service are welcome and can expect to receive professional, courteous, and compassionate support as they pursue their educational goals.
Looking for assistance with General Questions, Application, Financial Aid, Counseling?
Receive online support via our Live Chat. Through Live Chat you can text and/or video chat with an Enrollment Success Specialist or a Financial Aid Specialist.
Hours I Monday - Friday: 8:00AM - 4:30PM
Live Chat and Zoom will function on any laptop or smart phone. We highly encourage the use of a computer or laptop for Zoom meetings to ensure the best possible service.
How to access Live Chat?
Click the button at the bottom of these instructions and type the words "LIVE or LIVE PERSON" and hit enter to begin chatting with an Enrollment Success Specialist or a Financial Aid Specialist.
In Person Services:
Monday- Friday 8:00am- 4:30pm
North County Campus
Wednesday 8:00am- 4:30pm
Questions: Call (805) 546-3142 or e-mail email@example.com
- Staffed primarily by student veterans and a Veteran Certifying Official
- Assistance in expediting access to GI Bill funding
- Priority registration for veteran students
- VA Certification
- Dedicated academic counselor
- Financial Aid application assistance
- Group math tutoring
- Free health and wellness counseling
- Access to adaptive software (Kurzweil software available)
- Access to computers, printer, copy and fax machines
- School supplies
- Community resources
- Opportunity to work with other veterans
- Comfortable and veteran-friendly environment
- Food pantry
- Free coffee