Friends of the Library
The Cuesta College Library Needs Friends!
As a Friend of the Cuesta College Library, you’ll be contributing to students’ success at Cuesta College and helping them to meet their life goals.
The Friends of the Cuesta College Library, through membership dues, book sales, and volunteers:
- Provide funds for the acquisition of books and media for checkout from the library.
- Provide funds for supplies and equipment, such as photocopiers and printers.
- Sponsor college and community events, such as Book of the Year.
- Provide support for library events.
Membership benefits include:
- A complimentary subscription to our newsletter
- Advance notification of Friends’ events
- Knowledge that you are helping Cuesta College students to be academically successful
$10/year Cuesta College Student
$20/year Individual Membership
$30/year Family Membership
$300 Lifetime Membership
Join the friends or renew your membership by printing out a membership form. Please fill out, and bring form and payment to any Cuesta College Library or mail to:
Friends of the Cuesta College Library
P.O. Box 8106
San Luis Obispo, CA 93403
Donations of books in good condition (no textbooks, readers digest condensed please) are always appreciated. Contact Don Cleave at firstname.lastname@example.org to make arrangements for drop off or pick up.
Friends of the Library Board of Directors
Mary Howell, Chairperson
If you are interested in serving on the Friends of the Library Board, please contact Don Cleave.