In the interest of maximizing our graduates’ time with their families, Cuesta’s 58th Commencement Ceremony will be a non-traditional Graduate Walk Ceremony.
Come celebrate your accomplishments:
- Graduates receiving associate degree (AA, AS, AAT, AST) in Fall 2022, Spring 2023 and Summer 2023
- Certificate recipients (CA, CS, CC, CP, Including ESL and GED) in Fall 2022, Spring 2023 and Summer 2023
- Walk across the stage
- Receive a graduation photo
Grad Walk Ceremony Reservations:
- Reservations for graduates are required. Those without a reservation will not be admitted to the Grad Walk.
- Reservations are not required for guests and family members, only for graduates.
- In order to accommodate all of the graduates, graduates may sign-up for ONE 30 minute Grad Walk available time slot.
- Graduates may not reserve more than one Grad Walk timeslot.
- Please note there are limited reservations available for each timeslot.
- Grad Walk reservations will be available beginning March 21st. Please make sure to check your student email in the next few weeks for additional information about reservations including a link to the online reservation form.
- Reservations will be accepted until 6:00pm on May 12th. No reservations will be accepted after this date.
- Due to space and capacity restrictions, reservations will be issued on a first-come first-serve basis.
Click Here to RSVP for a Grad Walk Time Slot
Please do not come to campus if you are sick, experiencing symptoms, or may have been exposed to the coronavirus.
Click here for Cuesta College’s COVID-19 policies and guidelines
March 21, 2023: RSVP Invitation available
Check myCuesta student email for Commencement invitation and link to RSVP electronically by May 12.
April 9, 2023: Submit a Degree Application
Have you submitted a Degree Application? April 9th is the deadline to turn in the degree application for Fall 2022, Spring 2023, and Summer 2023 to ensure your name and honors will be printed in the Commencement Program.
Regalia available now online and in store beginning mid-April 2023:
Cuesta College Barnes and Noble Bookstore has caps, gowns, tassel sets, class rings and diploma frames available for purchase online or in store. Regalia is required for this event.
- Due to slower than normal processing time if you order online order no later than April 24, 2023 to avoid expedited shipping cost.
- Scholastic Honors Cords:
- Students earning scholastic honors will be notified through myCuesta student email after April 19, information will include when and where to pick it up.
- Scholastic Honors Cord:
Green Cord = 3.5 to 3.74 Cuesta GPA
White Cord = 3.75 to 4.0 Cuesta GPA
Gold Cord = AGS (Alpha Gamma Sigma) Honor Society
May 3, 2023: Class of 2022 Grad Fair SLO Campus
May 4, 2023: Class of 2022 Grad Fair NC Campus
May 12, 2023: Deadline to RSVP to attend Ceremony
Missed the deadline? Please contact email@example.com and let us know your name, student ID number, and that you would like to attend. We will follow up to let you know if we can accommodate you.
Cuesta College Alumni Legacy Program
Take this opportunity to be a part of the Walkway of Friends in Cougar Park and purchase an engraved brick in your name or the name of someone special to you. The Walkway of Friends honors Cuesta College alumni, friends, businesses, family, and community members. Donation = $200 per brick: Brick Order Form
Alumni Legacy Contact Information:
Mail to: Cuesta College Foundation, PO Box 8106, San Luis Obispo CA 93403-8106.
Fax to: (805) 546-3959
Phone: (805) 546-3279
Cuesta College Alumni
All former students who have graduated, received a certificate, or transferred from Cuesta College are considered alumni. We encourage you to stay connected by attending events, engaging through social media, or emailing us about what you have accomplished since you left Cuesta. Join the Alumni Association