MANDATORY for all new students.
The Cuesta College Online Orientation will give you the information you need to build your first semester class schedule. Upon completion of Assessments, Online Orientation, and the Abbreviated SEP (a part of this Online Orientation), your registration priority will be upgraded the NEXT WORKING DAY.
Upon successful completion of this orientation, you will be able to demonstrate an understanding of:
- The requirements for a chosen educational pathway
- Cuesta College assessment requirements
- Academic planning strategies
- Cuesta College information, policies and procedures.
Please complete the online orientation here, or you can access it through your myCuesta portal:
1. Login to myCuesta
2. Click on the Student tab
3. Choose Online Orientation listed in the Steps to Success channel.
ATTENTION: The Online Orientation is meant to be interactive. Pay close attention to the green “DO NOW” boxes and complete the actions indicated. You will need a printer.