Academic Success Coaches
What We Do
Academic Success Coaches support students to develop strategies to become strong, independent, resource-aware learners who are well-prepared for the rigors of college.
Coaches work with students to address topics including:
- Time Management and Procrastination
- Planning and Organization
- Study Techniques for Memory
- Focus and Concentration
- Reading Comprehension
- Use of Textbook Resources
- Test-Taking Strategies
- Research and Essays
- Communicating with Faculty
- and Healthy vs. Maladaptive Coping Strategies.
How to Get in Touch
Academic Success Coaches will be returning in Fall 2020.
Work Cell: (805) 440-9405 (call or text)
Jannet Rios Leon (Spanish Bilingual)
Work Cell: (805)-440-8721 (Call or text)
Phone: (805) 215-3344