CARES Act Emergency Grant (HEERF I)
The federal CARES Act includes funds for students to help with immediate needs related to the ongoing coronavirus pandemic.
Cuesta College has been allocated $3,527,579, and has certified with the U.S. Department of Education that $1,763,790 will go directly to students.
Over 3,500 students at Cuesta College may be eligible to apply for a grant.
Disbursement information is below:
Cuesta has distributed all CARES funding that was required to go students, along with the portion that was given for student distribution. The last disbursement was 03/01/2021.
|Distributed funding year to date:|
|Amount||As of date||Total students served|
The CARES Act Emergency Grant program has limited funding. Students will be awarded grants as long as funds remain available.
Based on guidelines established by the federal government for disbursement of CARES Act funds, students must meet basic eligibility criteria for federal financial aid (Title IV Eligibility). Students who are not Title IV-eligible are not eligible for CARES Act Emergency Grants.
Quarterly Expenditure Reports
- HEERF Report Quarter Ending 9-30-20
- HEERF Report Quarter Ending 12-31-20
- HEERF Report Quarter Ending 3-31-21
- HEERF Report Quarter Ending 6-30-21
- HEERF Report Quarter Ending 9-30-21
- HEERF Report Quarter Ending 12-31-21
- HEERF Report Quarter Ending 3-31-22
- HEERF Report Quarter Ending 6-30-22
- HEERF Report Quarter Ending 9-30-22
- HEERF Report Quarter Ending 12-31-22
- HEERF Report Quarter Ending 3-31-23