Financial Aid Home Page
**There will not be any disbursements the week of June 30th.**
Many students are experiencing financial challenges arising from the COVID-19 pandemic.
Cuesta has funding available, providing one-time grants to students who are experiencing COVID-19 related financial hardship. Currently we are accepting applications for support funds. You will receive an email when your application is reviewed. Please note students cannot recieve both funding sources.
Federal CARES Funds
- Federal funding available to students based on the eligibility criteria outlined by the U.S. Department of Education (not Cuesta College) in accordance with Section 484 in Title IV of the Higher Education Act of 1965, as amended (HEA).
- Students may receive emergency financial aid grants if students are or could be eligible to participate in Title IV programs and enrolled in at least one on campus course.
- Must complete a 2019-20 FAFSA to determine eligibility for grants available to students enrolled in the Summer 2020 term.
- Must complete a 2020-21 FAFSA to determine eligibility for grants available to students enrolled in the Fall 2020 term.
- Funding is limited. Turnaround time for disbursement is 2 weeks through BankMobile Disbursements.
Make sure you have a refund preference on file: https://bankmobiledisbursements.com/refundchoices/
Cuesta College Foundation CASE (Cuesta Assistance for Student Emergencies) Fund
- Available to all students, provided by the Cuesta College Foundation with support from community donations.
- Must complete a 2019-20 and/or 2020-21 FAFSA/CADAA (California Dream Act Application) to maximize financial aid opportunities.
- Funding is limited and varies. Turnaround time for a check to be mailed to the address on your application is 1 week.
Emergency Grant Funding Application - ENGLISH
Emergency Grant Funding Application - SPANISH
Note: If you are a surviving spouse or surviving child of a deceased person killed in the performance of active law enforcement or active fire suppression and prevention duties under Section 68120.7, you are eligible for a tuition waiver. See below: