Welcome to Financial Aid
Hi there, Cougie! Thank you for visiting the Cuesta College Financial Aid home page. On this page, you will find important information about financial aid resources and about how to contact us. Periodically, we will update this page to let you know about special alerts or emergency funding. We highly encourage you to visit our page regularly so that you stay up to date.
The Fall 2023 semester is underway! Here are some things you should know:
- We disburse aid on Tuesday of every week -- with the exception of federal holidays that land on a Tuesday and school closures.
- You can still submit your Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA) or California Dream Act Application
- The 2024-2025 FAFSA and CADAA applications will become available in December 2023.
- The priority deadlines for the 2024-2025 FAFSA and CADAA have moved from March 2nd, 2024 to April 2nd, 2024.
- We are actively reviewing financial aid files for 2023-2024 school years. If you have already submitted documents, please give 3-4 weeks for us to get to your file.
Special Note: If you are a surviving spouse or surviving child of a deceased person killed in the performance of active law enforcement or active fire suppression and prevention duties under Section 68120.7, you are eligible for a tuition waiver.