Financial Aid Events
Get assistance with your Cuesta College Scholarship application!
Apply for the Cuesta College Scholarship for the 2021-2022 academic year. Through
donor contributions last year, Cuesta students received over $300K. With over 180
different scholarships, don't miss out on your chance at one.
Submit your application by March 2, 2021.
Drop in during one of these dates and times to receive assistance in filling out your scholarship application:
Monarch Center Drop in Lobby
COMPLETE YOUR CALIFORNIA DREAM ACT AND SCHOLARSHIP APPLICATIONS NOW!
This Zoom event will have financial aid experts assisting you with:
- Completing the 2020-2021 or 2021-2022 CA Dream Act Application
- Creating a WebGrants 4 Students account (CalGrant)
- The Cuesta Scholarship Application
- Answering other financial aid questions
Please bring the following items:
- Student and parent income taxes: for 2020-2021, taxes 2018 and for 2021-2022 income taxes 2019
- W-2 forms or other records of earnings for parents and students
- Records of untaxed income such as: Social security benefits, welfare benefitsor child support
- DACA issued SSN number/ITIN/EIN (optional)/ SSN, if resident or citizen (mixed status students)
Monday, March 1, 2021
8:00 AM to 3:00 PM
Zoom Link: https://cccconfer.zoom.us/j/95148575717
Please contact Financial Aid at firstname.lastname@example.org or call (805) 546-3143
OR contact Christina Sholars: email@example.com
Click here for a flyer about the Dreamer Drop in Lobby
Cash for College Workshops
Get help from financial aid experts!
Almost anyone, regardless of income, qualifies for financial assistance. Maximize your financial aid by getting assistance with the FAFSA, Dream Act, and Cal Grant forms at the CASH FOR COLLEGE workshops. Appointment may take between 30 minutes to 1 hour.
**These will be Virtual Workshops through Zoom**
Workshops open to High School seniors from their own respective school.
Cuesta College Workshops are open to any college or high school student in SLO or Santa Barbara County.
Click here for the Flyer for upcoming Cash for College Events
Check available dates below:
WHAT TO BRING TO THE WORKSHOP
Click here for the Financial Aid Checklist Flyer
To complete their FAFSA or Dream Act, students will need to bring:
- Student’s and parent’s Social Security number
- Records of untaxed income such as welfare benefits, Social Security benefits, or child support payments
- Student’s and parent’s W-2 forms or records of income earned during 2019
2019 bank statements
- Business records
- Permanent resident or DACA card, if you are not a U.S. citizen
- List of colleges you are interested in attending
Get assistance with your financial aid application, check your status, and any other questions you may have. Our Specialists are available via virtual lobby, Zoom, phone, or email.
HOW TO CONTACT FINANCIAL AID
The best way to contact us is through email. Please leave us a detailed message, including your name, student ID#, contact information and details regarding the inquiry.
Phone: (805) 546-3143
We will be answering phones and checking voicemails during our service hours. If you call outside of those hours or we are not able to answer your call during our business hours, please leave a voicemail with a detailed message, including your name, student ID#, contact information and details regarding inquiry. Due to limited staffing during this time we will return your call as soon as possible.
(appointments available during service hours only, limited time slots)
Financial Aid Specialists are available to answer your questions via a Zoom Appointment!
Bilingual Specialists (hablan español) are Alejandra Aguirre and Martha Davis.
Financial Aid service hours at the SLO Campus are Monday - Friday: 8:00 AM - 4:30 PM.
(not available for face to face appointments at this time)
North County Campus Financial Aid service hours are Monday - Thursday 8:00 AM - 4:30
2800 Buena Vista Dr, Paso Robles, Building 1000, 2nd Floor, N1125 & N1126
Our Lobby hours are Monday - Friday, 8:00 AM - 4:00 PM.
Click here to enter the financial aid virtual lobby
Make sure you have a FERPA on file if you wish to speak about your financial aid account
over the phone.
More info about the FERPA can be found here:
(805) 546-3143 SLO
(805) 591-6202 NCC
(805) 546-3152 FAX
Report a broken link - Click here
Last updated February 25, 2021