Job Opportunities & Frequently Asked Questions
Click here to view all current openings.
Students - please click here to go to the Career Connections page.
To be notified of upcoming job opportunities, please click here to complete a job interest card for email notifications.
Equivalency Petition Process
Faculty shall meet the minimum qualifications established by the Board of Governors, or shall possess qualifications that are at least equivalent to the minimum qualifications set out in the regulations of the Board of Governors. Please see the minimum qualifications publication under current employee forms.
If a candidate does not directly meet minimum qualifications, they can submit a Petition for Equivalency form in order to apply for equivalency. For more information on the process, please review our Equivalency Process (AP 7211) and our Petition for Equivalency form.
Foreign Transcript Evaluations
Official transcripts and/or evaluated foreign transcripts are used to:
- Verify that an applicant meets the minimum qualifications in the discipline for which they are applying.
- Establish salary/class placement.
Cuesta College accepts foreign transcript evaluations from any agency that is a member of either Association of International Credential Evaluations, Inc. (AICE) or National Association of Credential Evaluation Services (NACES).
Frequently Asked Questions
- For a quick guide on the recruitment and application process click here to see FAQs.
- Crave a more in depth explanation of the recruitment process? Try this what to expect when applying to Cuesta Guide.
- Still have questions? Email us at HR@cuesta.edu for assistance.