Welcome to the hub for Cuesta College’s Future Teachers!
Shape a life, become a teacher! California needs more teachers – one of them can be you!
We are happy to announce we have dedicated staff, resources, and degrees and pathway options to reach your goal of becoming a California teacher!
Click here for a brochure of all Cuesta College Teacher Pathways (PDF)
Teachers Pathways have gone virtual to support our current students!
Join us in our new Teacher Pathways Canvas shell.
Teacher Pathways has created a virtual community meant for our Cuesta College Future Teacher students to come together and connect with one another. Add the Canvas shell now to connect with Future Teacher Peer Mentors, learn about upcoming conferences and programs!
To join our Teacher Pathways Canvas page, follow the link and then click on “Enroll in Course”: https://cuesta.instructure.com/enroll/6A7G9W
Cuesta College Future Teacher Pathways:
- Early Childhood Teacher (Pre-K)
- Elementary Teacher (K-6th)
- Middle or High School Teacher (7th-12th)
- Special Education Teacher (All Ages)
- Career and Technical Education Teacher (7th-12th)
Future Teacher Campus Resources to support you:
- Dedicated Future Teacher Academic Counseling
- Dedicated Future Teacher Academic Success Coaching
- Future Teacher Chapter (Student Organization)
- Access to Teacher Preparation Resources and Materials
- Specialized Courses
- EDUC 200 - Introduction to the Teaching Profession
- MATH 220 - Math for Elementary School Teachers