Future Teachers Support Team
Interested in one of the Teacher Pathways? Connect with us!
- E-mail us at email@example.com for personalized information!
- Reach out to our team below
Future Teachers Contact Information
Teacher Pathways Bilingual Academic Success Coach: Jannet Rios Leon
Jannet is dedicated to helping you navigate Cuesta College, and refer students to
additional support services on campus and resources in the community to help you reach
your goals! Jannet is also here to connect you with the Future Teacher Student Chapter.
3300 Building – Room 3343 (Student Success Center)
To make an appointment via Zoom or by phone, please contact Jannet at:
Teacher Pathways Academic Counselor: Glenda Moscoso
Glenda is available to help you identify your teacher pathway, map out your educational plan, and assist you with transitioning to a university.
3100 Building – Counseling Department (Transfer Center - Room 3131D)
805-546-3100 ext. 2333
Current Cuesta College students can make an appointment remotely with Glenda by clicking this link: Make A Counseling Appointment Web Site
- “Book Online” using your Cuesta username/password
- Select MAKE AN APPOINTMENT, then select REASON FOR APPOINTMENT (choose what sounds most fitting for your circumstances)
- Select Day, Time and COUNSELOR NAME: GLENDA MOSCOSO
For questions and assistance with booking, please call the Counseling Office at 805-546-3138 or by email at firstname.lastname@example.org