English 201A Instructors
- Library Information Literacy Assignment (LILA)[BROKEN LINK]
- Request a book or periodical - Cuesta faculty and staff may request print materials for library purchase.
- Request a library orientation - Cuesta faculty may request orientations by librarians, including information literacy, general research skills, and subject specific classes.
- Request an item to be put on reserve - Cuesta faculty may request that a book or multimedia item from the library's collection be placed on two-hour reserve. Faculty may also place their own folders, books, or multimedia items on reserve. Please stop by the circulation desk at the library where you would like to place the reserve or fill out the request online. For San Luis reserves contact Leslie Foshee (firstname.lastname@example.org) For North County reserves contact Jennifer Correa. (email@example.com).
- Request a library guide (http://libguides.cuesta.edu/) or other curriculum materials for a class, or get help embedding research links in Canvas courses, contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Embed library guide in Canvas (https://libguides.cuesta.edu/lib_resources/libguides)
- Request Use of Turnitin.com - Cuesta College has a contract with Turnitin.com that enables faculty to use their software to detect plagiarism. To obtain your faculty login and password, or for other information, email: email@example.com.
- View a checklist for copyright fair use (pdf file) - A checklist on fair use from the Copyright Management center at Indiana University.
- Guide on Campus Copyright Rights and Responsibilities (pdf file) - A basic copyright guide from the Association of American Universities.
Open Educational Resources
- Visit: https://www.cuesta.edu/academics/oer/ for more information about using open educational resources (OER) in your class.