- A disclosure statement showing...
- estimated educational costs of attending Cuesta
- the financial aid Cuesta is awarding you to help you meet those costs
- other options to help you meet those costs
- other data such as loan default rate, graduation rate, & median borrowing
What Does It Do?
- Helps you make informed decisions about which college to attend
How Do I Get My Shopping Sheet at Cuesta?
- Submit a FAFSA (www.fafsa.gov).
- Complete your file and have it awarded by Cuesta's Financial Aid Office.
- Then, Find your "Shopping Sheet" HERE...
- Log In to myCuesta
- Select Student Tab
- Find "Shopping Sheet" in "Banner Self Service" - "Financial Aid Folder"
NOTE: The amounts noted on your Shopping Sheet are "estimates." Your specific costs may be different!