Financial Education Resources
ANNOUNCEMENT: Win up to $1,500 with CashCourse!
Your early experiences with money can help shape your attitude and values around personal finance. Tell CashCourse about the impact of one of your money memories, and you could win $1,500 for college, courtesy of the National Endowment for Financial Education!
Essay prompt: “Describe one of your earliest money memories. What did you learn from it? How has it shaped your approach or attitude towards your future financial life?” Please limit essay to 750 words.
Visit www.cashcourse.org/my-story to submit your response!
Six prizes will be given out!
o 4 prizes of $250
o 1 prize of $750
o 1 prize of $1,500
The deadline to submit your entry is November 17, 2017. Winners will be notified by
December 15, 2017.
Contact email@example.com with any questions.
How much will I make after College?
Have you ever wondered what you’ll make after college? In this video, learn about
how to estimate your future earning ability, and more.
• Understand if what you borrow now will be manageable in the future
• Consider your expenses after college
• Know your student loan repayment options in case you need some repayment help
Click Here to watch the video!
Cash Course: Your Real Life Money Guide
Did you know that Cuesta College is working together with CashCourse to provide YOU with FREE Financial Education information? IT's TRUE! No cost, no catch, no hidden agenda.
- Free online financial education courses through instructor assignments or self-study
- Customizable financial tools such as worksheets, a Budget Wizard, quizzes and calculators
- A personal dashboard to track your progress
- Articles and resources on topics that students can relate to
- A guide to real-life money questions
CashCourse is your guide to making informed financial choices. Register for a free account here to find your assignments and other financial tools and start taking charge of your money.
Faculty and Staff: Interested in using CashCourse in the classroom, workshop or home?
CashCourse is free for everyone! All you have to do is request access by emailing
Include last name, first name, department, title and phone number.