Records Self Service

In myCuesta portal, open Student Self Service and click on Student Profile:

Complete form(s) below and submit with with photo ID via your myCuesta student email.

Change of Information Form for the following:

Change Name or Social Security Number Form 

A legible copy of your Social Security card is required.  The name on your academic records must match the name on your Social Security card to receive federal financial aid funds and the 1098T form for tax credits.  Contact the Social Security Administration to update the name on your Social Security card, which takes approximately 10 business days to receive a new card from the date of your receipt.

Change Educational Level Form

Your highest education level completed is reported on the current admission application you submitted.  Complete the Change of Education Level form if you incorrectly reported this information on your current admission application.

Enrichment students must update their status as a new college student by submitting a new admission application for the next term they plan to attend after completing high school.  Do not submit a Change of Educational Level form and apply online.