myCuesta Student Email
myCuesta Student email accounts are assigned to currently admitted Cuesta College students. A currently admitted student is one who:
- Has a current admission application submitted for the current term or future term, or
- Is enrolled in a current or future term, or
- Was enrolled within the last primary term (Fall or Spring) terms.
Link here for directions on how to activate your myCuesta student (gmail) account. Note: Student email accounts are assigned through an overnight process and activated the next day after your application has been processed. Problems logging in?
Expiration of myCuesta Student Email
- myCuesta email accounts are disabled, forwarding disabled, and contents are deleted for students who no longer qualify as "currently admitted."
- Students who do not receive at least one grade or W symbol after two primary terms (Fall or Spring) or have no enrollment will have their account disabled.
- Students who submit an application but fail to register for a class continue to have access up to the start of the next term at which time their account will be disabled without the option of forwarding.
- Students that re-apply for a current or future term will have their myCuesta email account reactivated.