California Notary Public Class and Exam
This online 6-hour notary course, (may be previewed multiple times) will provide new or previously commissioned notaries with the knowledge and skills required to pass the state-proctored exam and become successful in a new career. This course exceeds the State qualifications for new applicants and for notaries that are renewing their commissions. Students who complete the course will receive a State-approved Certificate of Completion required to take the State-proctored notary exam.
- Course and Exam:
- Course Registration: $124
- Materials included. i.e. Study guide, workbook, all class paperwork needed, along with the required state forms. These will be mailed to students upon registration.
- State Proctored Exam Fee: $40: Bring a check or money order made out to The Secretary
All students must bring a valid picture I.D., and a 2x2 passport photo, (also available to be taken at registration). Fee for photo $10.00
- Exam Only:
- For registration, students are required to be present by 7:30 a.m.
- Email email@example.com to be placed on a list for seating.
- Availability to be determined 48 hours prior to the exam. Due to state seating requirements/COVID-19, seating is limited.
- Test only fee is $20 to be paid to Masters Notary Academy.
DATE: 1 Saturday: April 10, 2021
TIME: 7:30 - 11:00am
LOCATION: San Luis Obispo Campus Room TBD
INSTRUCTOR: Tom Peavyhouse
QUESTIONS: Contact instructors at firstname.lastname@example.org or (949) 648-6413
|Meet the instructor|
|Tom Peavyhouse has been employed in the financial community for over 20 years. He has represented financial institutions at various companies including Microsoft and Apple. He currently has held Real Estate, Insurance and Securities licenses. He is a commissioned California Notary Public with an added certification in loan signing as an instructor.|