California Notary Public Class and Exam
This 6-hour notary course will provide new or previously commissioned notaries with the knowledge and skills required to pass the state-proctored examination and become successful in a new career. This course exceeds the State qualifications for new applicants and for notaries that are renewing their commissions. The Secretary of State recommends notaries take this course eight months prior to their commission expiration date. Students who complete the class will receive a State-approved Certificate of Completion required to take the State-proctored notary examination which will immediately follow the class.
Note: All students must bring a valid picture I.D. Sack lunch advisable
**Our 2016 Notary classes had a 98% pass rate on the exam with Tom Peavyhouse as instructor!
DATE: Friday, Oct 12, 2018 - REGISTER ONLINE
LOCATION: San Luis Obispo Campus Room 4760
TIME: 8:00am - 4:00pm (check in at 7:30am, class begins promptly at 8:00am)
- Course and Exam:
- Course Registration: $70
- Materials: $45 paid to instructor
- State Proctored Exam Fee: $40 paid by check or money order at the time of them exam made out to The Secretary of State
- Exam Only:
- $40 payable to the proctor at the exam. Student is required to be at class by 3:30p.m.
- Call Masters Notary Academy for registration (949) 648-6413.
- Seating availability to be determined the week of class.
- Retest Only:
- $20 paid by check or money order at the exam made out to The Secretary of State
INSTRUCTOR: Tom Peavyhouse
QUESTIONS: Contact instructors at firstname.lastname@example.org or (949) 648-6413