A Beginner's Guide to Getting Published
If your goal is to become a published freelance writer by selling a magazine article, short story, poem, or even a novel to a traditional publisher, this comprehensive workshop will guide you to, then past the editor's desk. You will discover how to:
- become a “published” writer overnight
- submit manuscripts the correct way
- find the right publisher for your work
- write irresistible query letters
- determine when and how to get an agent
- 100 ways to make money as a freelance writer
If you really want to succeed, this step-by-step workshop is a must!
A detailed tutorial will be emailed to set up your free Zoom account, then the webinar login information will be sent the day of class.