A Beginner's Guide to Getting Published
Did you know Stephen King was rejected 75 times before he sold his first novel? If your goal is to become a published freelance writer by selling a magazine article, short story, poem, or even a novel to a traditional publisher, this comprehensive workshop will guide you to, then past the editor's desk. You will discover how to:
- become a “published” writer overnight
- submit manuscripts the correct way
- find the right publisher for your work
- write irresistible query letters
- 100 ways to make money as a freelance writer
- obtain FREE future Q&A opportunities
If you really want to succeed, this step-by-step workshop is a must!
SPECIAL NOTE: The instructor is a journalist, author, agent, publisher, and adjunct online Professor of Publishing for Harvard. Due to the high demand for this guest instructor nationwide, this workshop may only be offered once a year.
DATES: 1 Monday: May 11, 2020
TIME: 7:00 - 9:00pm
FEE: $45 + $20 materials fee paid to instructor
LOCATION: San Luis Obispo Campus Room 4760 - ONLINE
- This class will now be offered through Zoom, which can be accessed through your web browser (Internet Explorer, Chrome, Safari, etc.) on any device (computer, tablet, phone) with internet access. Information on how to access will be provided via email by the instructor.
INSTRUCTOR: LeeAnne Krusemark
QUESTIONS: Contact instructor at LeeAnneLA@aol.com or (562) 924-8843