A Beginner's Guide to Getting Published
Did you know Stephen King was rejected 75 times before he sold his first novel? If your goal is to become a published freelance writer by selling a magazine article, short story, poem, or even a novel to a traditional publisher, this comprehensive workshop will guide you to, then past the editor's desk. You will discover how to:
- become a “published” writer overnight
- submit manuscripts the correct way
- find the right publisher for your work
- write irresistible query letters
- 100 ways to make money as a freelance writer
- obtain FREE future Q&A opportunities
If you really want to succeed, this step-by-step workshop is a must!
SPECIAL NOTE: The instructor is a journalist, author, agent, publisher, and adjunct online Professor of Publishing for Harvard. Due to the high demand for this guest instructor nationwide, this workshop may only be offered once a year.