CFK Rules & Guidelines
Updated Rules and Regulations for Summer 2020 only:
All classes will be online
- Instructors are responsible for supervising the students during class. Students are expected to behave in a non-disruptive manner during and after class.
- There may be times when your student will be absent. College for Kids staff would appreciate your taking the time to let us know. Please email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 805-546-3132.
- Only registered students are allowed in the classes. Students must change registration to switch classes.
- Cell Phones MUST be turned OFF during class.
- Students are responsible for their own belongings.
QUESTIONS: Contact CFK Coordinator Wes Martin at 805-546-3100 x2103 or email@example.com