For teens and adults who want to swim laps unaided by a flotation device in the large pool. Kickboards and pull buoys are allowed. Subject to closure for College events and activities.
UPCOMING CLOSURES: The pool will remain closed until further notice.
- $150 Season Pass (Spring) - Purchase Online
- Cuesta affiliates get 50% off the Spring Season Pass with a cuesta.edu email! Please contact our office to register.
- $75 Season Pass (Summer) - Purchase Online - Summer Link coming soon!
- $36 for a 10-Admit Booklet - Purchase Online
- $4 Daily Drop-In - Pay on Pool Deck
Jan 21 - May 22: Mon-Fri, 6:30am-noon & 4:30-7:30pm
|Limited Lap Swim||Open Lap Swim||Open Therapy Pool|
|Lap swimming is limited to half of main pool or less||Most or all of the main pool open for lap swimming||Available as part of Lap Swim or SPLASH programs, when not in use for Aqua Fitness|
The pool will be unavailable on the following dates and times:
|Apr 6-10||TBD||Spring Break|
|Apr 15||No PM||Swim meet|
|Apr 16-17||All day||Swim meet|
The Summer lap swim pass is valid June 5th thru August 7th.
We'll be open Monday-Friday with plenty of lap swim availability each day.
Our current schedule is tentatively set for the following, and will change once water polo preseason starts in the end of July:
|Days||Lap Swim Availability|
6:00am-9:00am: Shallow half open
|Monday & Wednesday||
3:00pm-7:20pm: Deep half open
|Tuesday & Thursday||3:00pm-5:50pm: Deep half open|
9:00am-11:30am: Full pool open, as part of Adult Swim
Learn more about our other programs by following one of the links below.