Explore 250 Legitimate Home-Based Business Ideas
Tired of working for someone else? Do you need to make more money? Turn your talents and hobbies into profits by starting a home business. Taught by a Chamber of Commerce Past President and award winning business owner, this is probably the most comprehensive business start up workshop you will ever find. You will discover:
- more than 250 legitimate home business ideas
- mandatory legal documentation
- many ways to market your product/service
- how to take tax deductions (this workshop included!)
If you really want to succeed in a home business, this step-by-step session is a must!
A mandatory $20 materials fee is payable to the instructor at the door.
SPECIAL NOTE: Due to the high demand for this guest instructor nationwide, this workshop may only be offered once a year.
DATES: 1 Monday, May 11, 2020
TIME: 1:00 - 3:00pm
FEE: $45 + $20 materials fee paid to instructor.
LOCATION: San Luis Obispo Campus Room 4760 - ONLINE
- This class will now be offered through Zoom, which can be accessed through your web browser (Internet Explorer, Chrome, Safari, etc.) on any device (computer, tablet, phone) with internet access. Information on how to access will be provided via email by the instructor.
INSTRUCTOR: LeeAnne Krusemark
QUESTIONS: Contact instructor at LeeAnneLA@aol.com or (562) 924-8843