Intro to App Creation for Computers, Tablets, and Smartphones
Discover the simplicity of making applications for computers, tablets, and smartphones! No programming knowledge necessary... The Clickteam Multimedia Fusion graphical authoring software provides a coding interface that allows users to experience the full potential of object-oriented programming without having to learn a complex language. Be able to use the graphical interface to write the code.
Check out this video for examples what kind of applications that can be made.
Please install Zoom on the same device as the software being used. That way the instructor will be able to see what the student is doing and be able to help the student, if he or she is having any difficulties
For interested students under the age of 13, please call Community Programs for approval at (805) 546-3132.
DATE: 1 Saturday, July 25, 2020
TIME: 10:00am - 3:30pm
CLASS MATERIALS LIST:
- Computer (Windows Preferred, but Macintosh can also work)
- Clickteam Fusion, Games Factory, or Multimedia Fusion (A Free Version of Clickteam
Fusion can be found here: https://www.clickteam.com/clickteam-fusion-2-5-free-edition)
- The instructor has full versions of Multimedia Fusion, if you want them. Feel free to email Ray, if interested. Items are available for shipment or pick up.
MODE OF DELIVERY: Live Remote Instruction - Zoom and Edmodo (class file sharing)
- Install Zoom from the App Store or at https://zoom.us/
- Install Edmodo from the App Store or login at http://edmodo.com/
INSTRUCTOR: Raymond Mullikin - www.raytoons.net
QUESTIONS: Contact instructor at firstname.lastname@example.org.