How to Travel Free & Safely
We’re ready to get back to our travels! When it is safe to go on a trip, where can we go, how do we stay safe, and how do we make our travel free & affordable? If you are near retirement, changing careers, a student, or someone who likes the idea of making additional income to support your travel dream, World Traveler Gina Henry will show you how to adapt to the “new travel normal”.
During this challenging time, let’s use our downtime right now to productively plan and prepare wisely for our future travels. Learn important trip planning resources & health tips. How to earn free airline tickets, hotel nights, tours & more in the USA & worldwide. Volunteering, fun work-vacations, paid travel, teaching English and remote employment opportunities.
- Websites with information about where to travel & when it is safe
- The best resources on travel restrictions at home & abroad
- The safest places to vacation in the US & overseas, and ways to research destinations based on health & safety
- Safety tips for visiting family & friends on vacation
- What airlines, hotels & restaurants are doing to protect travelers
- What you can do when you fly, check into a hotel, and dine out for extra safety
- How travel insurance companies are adapting & the best policy options
- What to do if you get sick on vacation & handling other emergencies
- Steps to take now to reduce your chances of getting sick when you travel
- Things you can do right now to make you future travel free, affordable & safe including building your reward points for free flights & hotels, learning new work skills, and connecting with organizations that will make your travel more memorable.
Tuition includes Gina’s 100-page digital ebook “How to Travel Free & Safely” (valued at $39.95).