Beginners Outdoor Photo Class
This class presents a fun, informal learning environment outside on location around SLO County. There is no indoor class. Each week, we will meet at a different glorious, nature location in the county and practice hands-on learning aperture, shutter speed, ISO and flash - whilst social distancing and wearing masks. You will quickly discover the joy of taking pictures which thrill you. We will compare our results in an online gallery, and slideshows will be shared to view at home whilst you see concrete examples of the concepts. Practicing together in this way offers ample opportunity for questions as the photographic situations arise. You will need a DSLR for this class. This class is aimed at Beginners and Intermediate students who want a refresher, or simply to get outdoors taking pictures with like-minded individuals.
DATES: 5 Wednesdays, September 15 - October 13, 2021
TIME: 5:00 - 7:00pm
LOCATION: Different outdoor locations within SLO County
- 9/15 - Morro Rock - park to the LEFT of the rock, where you can see the harbor and the otters
- 9/22 - Sweet Springs Preserve in Los Osos (on Ramona Avenue)
- 9/29 - Avila Beach - meeting at the top of the Pier
- 10/6 - Cayucos Bluff Trail (just north of Cayucos, trail leads to the shipwreck) Meet in the parking lot - bring good walking shoes.
- 10/13 - Downtown San Luis Obispo - meet on the top floor of the Marsh Street Parking Lot
MODE OF DELIVERY: Outdoors with Social Distancing
INSTRUCTOR: Charlotte Dinunzio - Sandprints Photography
QUESTIONS: Contact instructor at firstname.lastname@example.org