North County Campus Enrollment Services
Cuesta Enrollment Services is focused on providing access, engagement, and support to our students. We appreciate your patience and understanding during these difficult times. For the latest information on Cuesta's response to COVID-19, go to www.cuesta.edu/covid-19/.
Students in the North County can visit Enrollment Services on the 2nd floor of the
North County Campus Center to receive assistance with admissions, including registration,
transcripts, academic records, myCuesta password resets, and scheduling appointments
with Financial Aid Technicians and Academic Counselors.
Following guidelines from the public, state, and federal health authorities, and to accommodate the needs of our current and prospective students, some campus services are limited during this time in an effort to eliminate face-to-face transactions.
All students, employees, and visitors who access Cuesta College campuses and facilities must provide proof of COVID-19 vaccination or negative test; review Vaccine Requirement policy.
Monday-Thursday: 8:00am - 5:30pm &
Partnership with Camp Roberts
Camp Roberts Bldg. 6038|Camp Roberts, CA 93451-5000|
Cuesta College and Camp Roberts have signed an agreement allowing Cuesta College to provide the following enrollment and student services to Camp Roberts personnel and their families on-site:
Camp Roberts Dates and Hours of Service for 2022:
|Financial Aid - Thursdays:||TBD|
|Enrollment Services - Fridays:||TBD|
Services Offered at Camp Roberts
- Registering for Courses
- General Cuesta College Support
- Application Assistance
- Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA) Assistance
- Veterans Education Benefits Assistance
- Student Loan Information
Additional North County Campus Department Information:
Barnes & Noble Bookstore - Campus Center Location Currently Closed Services currently available Online and on San Luis Obispo Campus
- CaFE Centers:
- Career Connections
- Children's Center
- Continuing Education Program/Emeritus/ESL/GED/Non Credit
- Dining - Fresh & Natural - Campus Center Cafeteria Currently Closed
- Disability Support Programs & Services (DSPS)
- Financial Aid
- Free Speech Registration Form
- Help with Classes and Life - Cuesta offers a broad array of resources to help students achieve academic and personal goals.
- Student Health Center and Mental Health Services
- Student Complaint Process
- Student Incident - Well-Being Concern
- Student Code of Conduct and Discipline
- Student Life and Associated Students of Cuesta College (ASCC)
- Student Success Centers & Tutoring Services
- Veterans Services