North County Campus Student Services
The Student Services team is focused on providing access, engagement, and support to our students.
Students on the North County Campus can visit Student Services in the Campus Center, located at the corner of Dallons Drive and Buena Vista Drive, for help with admissions, registration, transcriptions, their academic records, MyCuesta password resets, and for help meeting with Academic Counselors and Financial Aid Technicians.
- Assessment Services
- Cuesta Café North Food Service (Adjacent to Student Services)
Beginning January 17, 2017: Monday-Thursday, 8:00 a.m. - 3:00 p.m.
Vending machines are located in the Student Lounge (N2000), and in the Schwartz Learning Resource Center (N3100).
- CaFE Centers:
CalWORKs is a program to assist student welfare recipients to transition off welfare.
CARE - Cooperative Agencies Resources for Education
EOPS - Extended Opportunity Program and Services
Foster Youth Success and Support
- Career Connections
- Children's Center
- Continuing Education Program/ESL/GED
- Disabled Student Programs & Services (DSPS)
- Financial Aid
- Help with Classes and Life - Cuesta offers a broad array of resources to help students achieve academic and personal
goals. Whether students need help improving their academic studies, securing childcare
or finding a place to live, Cuesta College can help.
- Student Health Center and Mental Health Services
- Student Complaint Process
- Student Incident - Well-Being Concern
- Student Judicial - Student Code of Conduct - Student Due Rights