North County Campus Student Services
The Student Services team is focused on providing access, engagement, and support to our students.
Students on the North County Campus can visit Student Services in the Campus Center, located at the corner of Dallons Drive and Buena Vista Drive, for help with admissions, registration, transcripts, their academic records, myCuesta password resets, and for help meeting with Academic Counselors and Financial Aid Technicians.
Student Services Hours
Monday - Thursday | 8:00 a.m. - 6:00 p.m.
Friday | 8:00 a.m. - 5:00 p.m.
Academic Counseling Hours*
Monday, Tuesday & Thursday| 8:30 a.m. - 5:00 p.m.
Wednesday | 8:30 a.m. - 6:00 p.m. & Friday| 10:30 a.m. - 1:00 p.m.
Financial Aid Hours*
Monday - Thursday | 8:30 a.m. - 4:30 p.m.
Friday | 8:30 a.m. - 12:45 p.m.
*Hours may vary during the Academic Year. Contact Student Services at (805) 591-6225 to confirm Walk-In and Appointments .
Please visit the individual departments below for information on hours and services available at the North County Campus
- Dining - Fresh & Natural - Campus Center Cafeteria
Monday - Thursday | 8:00 a.m. - 4:00 p.m.
Friday | 8:00 a.m. - 2:00 p.m.
Vending machines are located in the Schwartz Learning Resource Center (N3100) and in Campus Center Cafeteria (N1100).
- CaFE Centers:
- Career Connections
- Children's Center
- Continuing Education Program/ESL/GED
- Disabled Student Programs & Services (DSPS)
- Financial Aid
- Help with Classes and Life - Cuesta offers a broad array of resources to help students achieve academic and personal goals.
- Student Health Center and Mental Health Services
- Student Complaint Process
- Student Incident - Well-Being Concern
- Student Judicial - Student Code of Conduct - Student Due Rights